- Bow Pose stimulates the flow of the spinal fluid, refreshing your brain. It is even said to be powerful enough to adjust your mood right on the spot.
- Bridge Pose will help you strengthen your lower which ache ache during menstruation.
- Cobra Pose provides a massage for your ovaries, reproductive organs. and kidneys, and stretched your spine.
- Leg Extension (upright) releases tension in your lower back which opens circulation to your reproductive organs. MY FAVORITE of these poses.
- Leg Extension (Forwad) helps balance hormones as a meditative posture, as well as releases tension in the low back.
- Locust Pose strengthens the lower back as well as massages the reproductive organs.