- 2 small sweet potatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 3 medium radishes, sliced paper thin
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, toss together sweet potatoes, onion, pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon. Transfer to a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet and roast until tender, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together vinegar, honey, remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and chives in a medium bowl. Toss together arugula and radishes in another medium bowl.
- To serve, arrange arugula mixture on plates. Toss sweet potatoes in balsamic mixture and spoon over arugula.